Pragmatic Education Group is thrilled to welcome International students!
Students from all over the world now have the opportunity to study in our outstanding facilities and learning areas in Melbourne and Brisbane, led by exceptional trainers delivering our high-quality courses.
In addition, we offer real life experience for all students and take pride in our solid industry partnerships and networking opportunities.
Living in Australia
Australia is known for its beautiful beaches, outback landscapes, bustling cities, and multicultural society, we also offer arguably the world’s best coffee, have an amazing arts culture, a first-class sports hub, fantastic weather, and some of the best food produce you will ever try!
Find out why studying in Australia is one of the best choices you will ever make! www.studyinaustralia.gov.au
We’ve established world-class facilities and learning areas filled with high quality fittings to give students the surroundings that encourage the highest levels of academic achievement.
Our campuses are also in fantastic city locations with easy access to public transport and surrounded by the best that Brisbane and Melbourne have to offer in food and fun.
Watch our campus tour video to find out more!
Melbourne Bourke St Campus
Level 6, 601 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Melbourne Flinders St Campus
Level 11, 276 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Brisbane Turbot St Campus
Level 23, 143 Turbot St, Brisbane QLD 4000
Find out the tuition fee for each course below:
- CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media (Specialist Make-up Services)
- CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media (Specialist Make-up Services) focus on Cinemagraphic & SFX Make-up
- SHB30215 Certificate III in Make-up
- SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- SHB50216 Diploma of Salon Management
- SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Services
- SHB40115 Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
- CHC50113 DIPLOMA OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND CARE
- CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services & CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education Care
Click the link for more information about international students tuition fee.
To gain entry into this course, participants should have successfully completed year 12 or equivalent level of studies.
English Language Requirements
An IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent.
Students must be over 18 years of age to apply.
Policies & Procedures
Various throughout the year.
2017 – 1st May, 1st Jul, 1st Sep
2018 – 1st Feb, 1st May, 1st Jul, 1St Sep